At VipeCloud, we’re fans of Calendly! We used it ourselves in the past. However, we’re also big believers in reducing one’s sales stack. We decided to give our users access to a premium scheduler, included in their existing subscription! We believe that VipeCloud’s scheduler is an excellent Calendly alternative.
If I have Calendly, why should I use VipeCloud’s scheduler software?
A couple key reasons:
- Our scheduler is included in your VipeCloud subscription and includes many of Calendly’s premium features. If you’re using the free version of Calendly, you’ll get more functionality for free and if you’re using the premium version of Calendly, you’ll save $15/mo.
- At the time of writing this, we have a highly requested feature that Calendly doesn’t: optional manual appointment confirmation. Appointments are automatically accepted by default, however, you can choose if you want them to be confirmed by you instead.
- You’ll get VipeCloud’s world class support. Whether you want assistance in configuring your events or you want to see if we could add a customization for a cool idea you have, we’re just a phone call away for all VipeCloud users.
What are some of the VipeCloud Scheduler’s premium features?
Some of the included features that are premium Calendly features (at the time of this writing) include:
- Multiple event types (for VipeCloud Enterprise users)
- Multiple calendars
- Personal branding
- Invitee redirects (great for conversion tracking and cross-selling)
- Customizable reminders
- Cancellation policy
- Phone support (not available with Calendly)
Give it a try!
If you’re a current VipeCloud user, head to this link to set up your first scheduler. Let us know how you like it.
If you’re considering VipeCloud as a Calendly alternative, how about you book a time to check it out?