A top-tier CRM will simplify generating and keeping clients for plumbing companies. Read this guide to learn about how the 5 best CRM for plumbers can help your business.
Plumbing is a skill set that requires high expertise and hours of focused work.
This can take time away from keeping up with customers, marketing your business, and tracking your revenue accurately (especially if you’re a solo act).
Fortunately, you can be miles ahead of these common problems with CRM.
So whether you manage a team of plumbers or are a single contractor, this guide will help you find the right CRM for your plumbing service.
Table of Contents:
- What Is A Plumbing CRM?
- How Can Customers Be Better Managed With A CRM?
- What Features Should Your Plumbing CRM Have?
- CRM Comparison: The 5 Best CRMs For Plumbing Companies
- Try VipeCloud CRM For Plumbing Today
VipeCloud Is The CRM That Builds Rapport With You
All-In-One CRM – A complete sales & marketing toolbox.
Culture Of Support – And it shows in our reviews! #1 in usability & customer satisfaction in multiple categories on Software Advice.
15 Day Free Trial – Get started risk free. No CC needed.
What Is A Plumbing CRM?
And the best part?
It removes the guesswork when it comes to handling the critical aspects of a business.
Different plumbing CRMs come with various capabilities, but the ones to aim for are all-in-one systems.
All-in-one CRMs are full stack, containing marketing, sales, service delivery, and customer service tools.
All-in-one CRMs maximize the number of tools at your disposal without you having to invest too much.
A perfect example is VipeCloud. It’s affordable while offering features like email and text message marketing, pipelines to manage accounts, and task management for better team management.
How Can Customers Be Better Managed With A CRM?
Here are 5 ways for plumbers to better manage customers using CRM.
1. Service Management
CRM pipelines help organize your various customer accounts and jobs.
For instance, you can have categories that cover past, present, and future jobs or have categories for specific plumbing services you offer and add customers under the correct category.
Tasks act as action items or reminders for a technician to do something.
You can set tasks using your service pipeline and assign a given task to a technician. For instance, you can set a reminder for a plumbing job 2 hours in advance on a specific date.
Tasks ensure the right things get done promptly, which aids in customer satisfaction and retention.
Tasks can be especially helpful with a mobile CRM app so technicians can get notifications to their work phones on the go.
3. Schedule Appointments Automatically
CRM calendars (also known as schedulers) help schedule your most important events. You can use one for scheduling plumbing appointments, team meetings, and phone calls.
Schedulers keep your operations organized, making it simple to know what comes next in your day or week at a glance.
4. Text Automation
Text automation streamlines communication.
Plumbing companies with good communication typically use text reminders for their customers.
For example, you can remind customers that a plumber is arriving in X amount of time or ask if they’d like to reschedule an appointment.
You can also take automation like this a step further by having customers confirm their appointment by replying “YES.”
What Features Should Your Plumbing CRM Have?
Here are 7 features of a must-have plumbing CRM.
These features will make maintaining customer relationships and managing internal operations easier.
- Task management – A task reminder system that emails and send in-app notifications when an action–item is due.
- Email and text functionality – Email and text are ideal for automated communication. With many customers today glued to their smartphones, look for a CRM with a robust texting functionality like VipeCloud’s SMS feature.
- Scheduling – Embedded schedulers on your website or marketing page can let customers schedule a time for a plumber to reach out to them or to look at a system repair.
- Service Pipelines – Helps organize your customers and where they’re at with service delivery.
- Estimates – This lets you send quick pricing quotes of your services, so customers know down to the penny how much you’ll be charging as they shop for plumbing services.
- Sales Reports – This gives a top-down view of your company’s sales performance in different timelines. Sales reporting helps you measure how well your marketing is doing and the demand you’re generating for your service.
- Robust Integrations – Integrations make it easy for your CRM to communicate with your other software, whether it be QuickBooks for your financials or Zapier for your automation workflows.
CRM Comparison: The 5 Best CRMs For Plumbing Companies
Now that you know what to look for, let’s compare the top 5 plumbing CRM software.
VipeCloud puts plumbing companies at the forefront of customer relationship management with tools for staying organized and increasing revenue.
It’s versatile, making it very simple to turn into the ultimate CRM for plumbers.
Its versatility also comes down to its pricing — VipeCloud offers packages that fit the various sizes of plumbing companies, whether you’re a single contractor or have an entire team.
Specialized CRMs that offer similar features are often much more pricey.
What Makes VipeCloud The Best CRM Software For Plumbers?
1. Ease of Use – VipeCloud is easier to use from the get-go than the average CRM on the market. You can see many people saying this in customer reviews.
2. Affordability – Pricing that matches your needs at a competitive industry monthly rate.
3. Array of Features – Scale CRM needs up or down without significant pricing shifts thanks to the variety of features present from the get-go
4. Plumbing industry customizability – Tailor your custom placeholders, templates, automation, and pipelines to match your plumbing service.
What VipeCloud Is Known for
Best-in-class CRM Support
- CRM Demos (Which are personalized walk-throughs)
- Stellar customer service
- CRM implementation ideas based on industry
- VipeCloud’s CRM success blog
- A YouTube channel with helpful videos
- CRM migration
- Email, SMS, social sharing
- Service and sales Pipelines
- Contact Scoring
- Task management
VipeCloud offers 4 affordable pricing tiers based on your needs.
Here’s how the pricing measures up when billed annually:
- Plus – $20 (or $25 monthly)
- Pro – $40 (or $50 per user monthly)
- Enterprise $60 (or $75 per user monthly)
- Custom – $255
Here’s what each tier consists of:
- Feature-rich CRM, one pipeline
- 2K contacts
- 10K monthly emails
- Email marketing
- Video email
- Social sharing
- Sign up forms
- 1 user
- Everything in Plus, along with:
- 10K contacts per user
- 30K monthly emails per user
- Sales & marketing automation
- Custom fields
- Account management
- Sales estimates & QuickBooks integration
- Inbox sync
- 1 scheduler
- 1 team
- Phone support
- Up to 10 users
- Everything in Pro, along with:
- 60K contact per user
- 60K monthly emails per user
- One-email-per-minute mass email processing
- Multiple schedulers
- Website tracker
- Contact scoring
- 10K email verifications per month
- Multiple pipelines
- Multiple teams
- Unlimited users
- Everything in Enterprise, along with:
- Custom contact count
- Custom email sending quantity
- Custom email verifications quantity
- Dedicated SMTP delivery account
- Dedicated IP addresses and rDNS support
- Custom implementation and training
2. Housecall Pro
Housecall Pro is a CRM that focuses on the services industry at large. It includes estimates, consumer financing, and invoicing for the plumbing sector.
- Basic – $49 per month per user
- Essentials – $129 per month for 1-5 users
- MAX – contact for a tailored plan, 1-100+ users.
Jobber is a CRM built for the home services industry and focuses on job scheduling, customer quoting, and invoicing.
- Core – $35 per month for 1 user
- Connect – $105 per month for up to 7 users
- Grow – $210 per month for up to 30 users
Keap includes features like quotes, phone lines, calendars, and marketing automation, making it an adequate all-in-one CRM option for plumbing companies.
- Pro – $169 per month for up to 1500 contacts and 2 users (+$29 per additional user)
- Max – $249 per month for up to 2500 contacts and 3 users (+$29 per additional user)
Service Titan offers tools for small business plumbers to market, track revenue, and organize their jobs. Features you can find include email marketing, scheduling, and timesheets.
Each pricing tier will depend on the industry, the number of techs, and other criteria.
- The Works
Try VipeCloud CRM For Plumbing Today
VipeCloud sets the stage to grow your number of jobs through easy-to-use CRM technology.
Want a free live demo?
You can request a demo today, and we’ll walk you through everything.
If you’d like to start with VipeCloud, you can grab your 15-day free trial today (with no card required).