If you are a solopreneur, or an independent contractor working for a larger firm, you likely have an especially hard time optimizing what software to use for your business.
With the software barrier to entry lowering by the year, it seems that there is a never-ending new stream of apps available which will optimize some specific part of your workflow. As glitzy as new can be, in our experience, the most successful solopreneurs make software decisions in a more calculated way.
While I’m sure we all strive to consistently make these calculated decisions, the reality of life is that it can be easier said than done. When you break down the activities required to run your business, you might come up with a list of possible software subscriptions that includes some or all of the following (from Are you Being Sold Too Much Overspecialized Software)
- A landing page system.
- Lead list subscriptions.
- Systems that nurture those leads lists for us.
- Email marketing systems to keep the leads informed with newsletters.
- Drip marketing systems to enable each lead get the same message series from us, whenever they hit the go button with researching our offering.
- Marketing automation systems for us to nurture leads (once they get to us from #3, 4, and 5).
- Contact management systems to try and maintain a master list of all the contacts in all of the systems.
- Pipeline management systems for us to track opportunities after they are “qualified” by the marketing automation systems.
- Sales email systems for us to nurture and work email communication with our opportunities.
- Pipeline tools for us to see how great our pipeline is.
- On-boarding systems for us to nurture the opportunities who converted to customers.
- Surveying systems for us to reach out to existing customers and gather data, which will in turn result in more customers.
- Connector systems which will try and connect data from each of our specialized systems to one another.
- Marketplaces to find all of these tools and more.
- And on, and on, and on….
That IS overwhelming!
And this is exactly the problem we are trying to solve for you at VipeCloud. We feel your pain. We know you might be just starting your business, or several years into it. But either way, you know you should focus on building your business, not administering it.
Whether you want a solution you can grow into, or one that will likely meet most all of your needs today and for the foreseeable future, we invite you to try VipeCloud’s All-In-One CRM today!