BUG BOUNTY PROGRAM
We Welcome Testers To Help Us Improve The Security Of VipeCloud
Apply For VipeCloud's Bug Bounty Program
To qualify for our bug bounty program, you must first contact us and indicate that you wish to participate.
Any unauthorized testing or violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act will be referred to the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation for prosecution. You are required to submit the following to apply for our Bug Bounty Program:
- 1. The name and email address of who will be doing the testing.
- 2. Your business name, business email, physical address, and tax identification number (or PAN if in India).
- 3. The exact time frame of testing (outside of North American business hours only).
- 4. The IP's from which you will be testing.
- 5. The specific tests you plan to run.
We will approve or decline your application, typically within 2-3 business days. No bounty will be made available to testers who are not first approved for our Bug Bounty Program.