To help you kick off 2018 on the right foot, we here at VipeCloud are thrilled to announce the *most* effective way to mass email, Advanced Mass Email, in addition to several other product updates.
Advanced Mass Email
- What is it? Advanced Mass Email (AME) allows you to delay your mass email sends to one email per minute, instead of a rapid blast out. Compose a mass email in VipeCloud and a button to define your Advanced Mass Email settings appears.
- Why AME?
- Improved Delivery to the Inbox. Instead of overwhelming an exchange server with a blast of emails, by trickling them in they are viewed more as single emails and have an improved chance of inbox’ing as a result.
- Improved Open Rates. With more deliveries comes more opens. In our internal usage of AME the open rates have improved significantly.
- More Consistency in your Business. Instead of sending a blast out every once in a while, with AME you can “set it and forget it” and consistently generate conversations about your business.
- More Information.
- You can set the hours of the day for each day of the week you’d like your email to send, and also a maximum number of emails per day. (e.g. process your AME from 9am to 5pm on weekdays).
- AME is an Enterprise level feature. However, we are so excited about its ability to help you grow your business that we will be offering a discount to customers who upgrade to Enterprise in January. Reply to this email to learn more.
Additional Product Updates
- Merge lists. Select more than one of your contact lists to merge them into a single, new list with no duplicates.
- Filter View and Column View overview videos have been added to Get Started.
- In Company and Opportunity records, the associated contacts can now be selected and sent a mass email.
- Video Encoding Alert. If you are viewing a video which has not yet finished encoding, an alert is now displayed and the page automatically refreshes every few seconds until the video plays.
- Custom Field Improvements. Several enhancements here including setting custom values when you manually create CRM items, inline changing your custom fields in the table and record views, and a new custom field report.
- Series Enhancements. When launching a series from a template, you can now edit the email template just for that send.
- Report Improvements. Values in the Item Counts reports now link to the CRM items which make up the item counts.
- We’ve also made several minor usability updates and bug fixes.
Our Favorite Blog Articles This Month
- 10 Year End Questions To Help You Strategize For Growth in 2018
[from the VipeCloud blog]
- How to Rise Up After Life Knocks You Down
[the most viewed and clicked article I shared on LinkedIn this month]
- 25 Successful People Who’ll Help Change Your Life in 2018
[the second most viewed and clicked article I shared on LinkedIn this month]